Does it even matter?
If all you've ever wanted was an academic subject that allows you to say "noble gases" with a straight face, look no further. Shmoop's guide to AP Chemistry has all the elements you need to dilute your exam anxiety and compound your chem knowledge this year.
Yes, we went there.
Learn about the plum pudding model, the most delicious model in science; pull a MacGyver with only a graduated cylinder, a bottle of deionized water, and a hot plate; and sing a song to learn about solubility rules...although we can’t guarantee it will make you any friends.
What's Inside Shmoop's Guide to the AP Chemistry Exam
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who are really, really into learning. Our test prep resources will help you prepare for exams with comprehensive, engaging, and frankly hilarious materials that bring the test to life. No, not like that. Put down those torches.
Here, you'll find…
- a comprehensive diagnostic exam
- three (3!) full-length exams
- fun and engaging review of the six Big Ideas
- tons of practice questions
- test-specific strategies
Shmoop has guides to each and every AP Exam!
- AP Art History
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB & BC
- AP Capstone
- AP Chemistry
- AP Chinese Language and Culture
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP Computer Science
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP English Literature and Composition
- AP Environmental Science
- AP European History
- AP French Language and Culture
- AP German Language and Culture
- AP Human Geography
- AP Italian Language and Culture
- AP Japanese Language and Culture
- AP Latin
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP Music Theory
- AP Physics 1
- AP Physics 2
- AP Physics B
- AP Physics C
- AP Psychology
- AP Spanish Language and Culture
- AP Spanish Literature and Culture
- AP Statistics
- AP Studio Art
- AP U.S. History
- AP U.S. Government & Politics
- AP World History
AP is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.