What's on your mind?
Shmoop's guide to AP® Psychology explores everything you need to know about the way our minds work...or at least everything you need to know to ace the exam. Why are we drooling? Did someone just ring a bell?
In this guide, you'll learn
- why you should spend a little less time on the history of psychology, different approaches, and states of consciousness.
- how to strike psychological gold on the free response section.
- the definition of "normal"…on the AP® Psych exam, at least.
What's Inside Shmoop's Online AP® Psychology Test Prep
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who love to teach. Our Test Prep resources will help you prepare for exams with fun, engaging, and relatable materials that bring the test to life.
In Shmoop's guide to the AP® Psychology exam, you'll find
- a diagnostic exam to figure out where you're struggling before you even begin.
- two full-length practice exams that mimic the look and feel of the exam.
- answer explanations to figure out where you went wrong…or right.
- test-taking tips to help you break down a lengthy exam.
- loads of practice drills.
- review of research methods, sensation and perception, developmental psychology, and more.
We have online Test Prep for each and every AP® Exam!
- AP® Art History
- AP® Biology
- AP® Calculus AB & BC
- AP® Chemistry
- AP® Chinese Language and Culture
- AP® Comparative Government and Politics
- AP® Computer Science
- AP® English Language and Composition
- AP® English Literature and Composition
- AP® Environmental Science
- AP® European History
- AP® French Language and Culture
- AP® German Language and Culture
- AP® Human Geography
- AP® Italian Language and Culture
- AP® Japanese Language and Culture
- AP® Latin
- AP® Macroeconomics
- AP® Microeconomics
- AP® Music Theory
- AP® Physics 1
- AP® Physics 2
- AP® Physics B
- AP® Physics C
- AP® Psychology
- AP® Spanish Language and Culture
- AP® Spanish Literature and Culture
- AP® Statistics
- AP® Studio Art
- AP® U.S. History
- AP® U.S. Government & Politics
- AP® World History