Let's Conquer ELA (RTI)
More ELA drills than you can Shake a Speare at.
Want access to all of our
Math drills are a dime a dozen. But ELA drills? Not so much. That's where Shmoop comes in: Let's Conquer ELA is an adaptive, mastery-based learning product that assesses students' skills in a variety of ELA concepts and levels up and down according to students' skill sets.
You're looking at an all-purpose Response to Intervention product that allows teachers to assess students' mastery of third- through eighth-grade ELA concepts, find students' strengths and weaknesses, and provide direct and engaging intervention to support growth and mastery.
Individualized Learning for Superior Results
- Quickly and easily assess students' skills and competencies through adaptive benchmark diagnostics that adjust to their level as they progress through questions.
- Provide targeted practice to help students improve in the areas they struggle most. Or in the areas they rock at. Whatever floats your boat.
Detailed Reporting for Teachers and Administrators
- Easily keep track of students' growth by assigning the adaptive benchmark assessments multiple times throughout the year. They enable you to clearly see how your students have improved with every passing month. Or every passing second, if you're an obsessive progress refresher.
- View individual progress reports on students' mastery levels in each concept as well as their estimated grade levels.
- Receive classroom reports on the mastery levels of all your students in one quick, easy-to-scan view.
- Administrators get a bird's-eye view of school and district performance, as well as classroom growth over time.
Nearly Unlimited Learning
- Shmoop's Let's Conquer ELA (RTI) allows students to practice for hours and hours...and hours.
- Drills may be taken over and over, and provide hints and detailed, engaging answer explanations that get to the heart of each question.