Pretty skilled at test-taking, we'd say.
Kick PSAT/NMSQT® butt—and take names while you're at it.
Shmoop's updated online PSAT prep is brought to you by a team of smart, witty, and incredibly modest educators, and we've pulled out all the stops in our guide. Fully revised to match the new test for the 2015/2016 school year, it's a super-thorough and engaging review that includes full-length practice exams, missions to Mars, a complete study guide, dancing bears, a diagnostic assessment, '80s breakdancing, real-world contexts, donut recipes, and loads and loads of drills. Plus, you have the option to study in the comfort of your own home—and no pants always beats pants.
Come get your PSAT prep on. Practice is the active ingredient in Perfect, after all.
What's Inside Shmoop's Online PSAT/NMSQT Test Prep
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who are really, really into learning. Our test prep resources will help you prepare for exams with comprehensive and engaging materials that bring the test to life.
No, not like that. Put down those torches.
In our PSAT prep, you'll find
- in-depth review for the newly organized sections: Reading, Writing & Language, and Math (see ya later, sentence completion);
- tons of drills and practice questions so you can work on your, uh, weakest strengths;
- four full-length practice exams;
- the low-down on scoring (going back to those 1600 roots...kind of);
- test-taking strategies so you're ready to tackle the exam on game day;
- tips on when and how to guess (spoiler alert: always and...educatedly. Guessing is no longer penalized, and with 4 answer choices instead of 5, your chances of getting it right just increased from 20% to 25%. You're welcome.);
- the scoop on the National Merit Scholarship.
And, as always, much more.
PSAT/NMSQT is a registered trademark of the College Board and National Merit Scholarship Corporation, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.