Advertisement - Guide continues below
Uneasy Lies the Head, Etc.
- Luckily, King Jehoshaphat comes back to Judah unharmed.
- But the prophet Jehu isn't impressed with the king. He tells Jehoshaphat that God is seriously angry at him for helping the northern traitors.
- But on the other hand, Jehoshaphat has done a lot of good things, so maybe God will just let this one slide.
- Anyway, Jehoshaphat gets serious about reforms and travels the country bringing people back to God.
- He appoints priests and Levites in Jerusalem to act as judges and warns them to act according to the word of God. No bribes or favoritism allowed.