Advertisement - Guide continues below
Stay Gold, Solomon
- But the Temple finery doesn't end there.
- Inside, there's an altar made of bronze. And a ginormous basin for the priests to wash up in before they make the burnt offerings. Cleanliness is next to… well, you know.
- There are also menorahs made of gold and doors coated with bronze.
- The Chronicler acknowledges King Huram's contribution, but the real miracle worker here is Solomon.
- He oversees everything that's going on inside God's house. The altar, the tables, the menorahs, even which flowers to pick. It all happens under Solomon's watchful eyes.