- The wilderness and desert will both be blessed with plenty, plants and blossoms coming out all over. They'll be just as nice as Lebanon was.
- Isaiah speaks a little prayer urging people to be strong and trust that God will save them.
- In the end, the deaf and the blind will be able to see, the lame will be able to leap around, and streams will break out in the middle of the desert.
- The places where jackals used to roam will be turned into a swamp, and a highway called the Holy Way will run through this land.
- God's people will travel on the highway, and not even fools can wander off it.
- The redeemed will walk down the road, heading towards endless joy, safe from dangerous animals.