The Twelve Minor Prophets Zechariah Chapters 2-3
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Zechariah Chapters 2-3
I’ll be Back
- Jerusalem will be so full of people and cattle that you won’t be able to count them.
- Anyone that tries to mess with Jerusalem will have God to deal with.
- Zechariah then has a vision of the High Priest Joshua with an angel, with Satan standing next to them challenging them.
- The angel tells Satan to take a hike, and gets Joshua out of his dirty clothes and into his High Priest wardrobe.
- God promises Joshua that if he keeps God’s commandments, then God will wipe out Israel’s guilt in a flash and bring everyone back together under their own fig trees.