2001: A Space Odyssey Part 5, Chapter 31
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Part 5, Chapter 31
- Bowman has to hustle about, fixing everything.
- Hustle, hustle, fix, fix.
- 2001 loves efficient people hustling and fixing. It seems so…efficient. So full of hustle. And technology.
- Bowman gets some info from earth, and learns that the slab had the proportions 1 to 4 to 9; the squares of the first prime numbers. That's supposed to be Meaningful.
- There's stuff about why they kept the info about aliens from Bowman and stuff about why Hal went nuts; you know all this already.
- Let's get out of this chapter; there's nothing happening here.