A Clash of Kings Chapter 29
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Meera plays with Summer while Bran and Jojen watch.
- Bran asks questions about their home, Greywater, and Jojen suggests it would be good if Bran left Winterfell.
- Meera says her brother has the green sight, meaning he can see things that haven't happened.
- Bran asks what will happen, and Jojen agrees to tell him if Bran shares his dreams, too.
- Being on the same dream frequency, both say they are visited by a three-eyed crow.
- Jojen pushes Bran to discuss his dreams, but Bran gets angry and that anger transfers to Summer, so Meera and Jojen scurry up a tree to evade the direwolf.
- Hodor shoos the wolves away, and Bran apologizes and asks to be taken to Luwin.
- Luwin confides in the boy that there is no magic in the world and dreams are just dreams.
- Meera visits Bran later that night, and Bran admits the crow and her brother lied to him. He will never fly.
- Meera suggests Bran decide for himself.
- At supper, Bran decides Maester Luwin had the truth of it.