Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Joffrey summons Sansa to answer for her brother's victory over Ser Stafford Lannister's forces. Ser Lancel claims Robb used vile sorcery to seal the deal.
- He commands the Hound to beat her, but Ser Dontos offers to do it, hitting her with a melon to make a joke out of it and not hurt her.
- Joffrey is not satisfied and has Ser Boros and Ser Meryn beat her.
- Tyrion shows up and stands up for Sansa, chastising Joffrey for his lack of grace and intelligence. Yay, Tyrion.
- He brings Sansa to the Tower of the Hand to be treated for her wounds and to rest for the evening.
- The next day, Tyrion tells her the truth of Robb's victory, the magic-free version of the tale.
- Despite Tyrion's kindness, Sansa does not trust him because he is a Lannister and settles back on her usual placating lies.
- Sansa returns to her own chambers with Tyrion escorting her back.
More on A Clash of Kings