A Dog's Purpose Chapter 21
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Maya takes Ellie to her house.
- Ellie is excited to be out of the kennel, but she is less than thrilled about having to share a living space with multiple cats: Stella, Tinkerbell, and Emmet. At least they have good names.
- At work, Maya trains with Ellie. At home, Maya fends off compliments from her neighbor, Al.
- Maya is very sad because she feels she won't be able to get in good enough shape to get the job on the canine squad.
- Maya cries in the bathtub, and Ellie jumps into the tub to cheer her up.
- Even dogs love bubbles.