A Hologram for the King Chapter 7
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Alan finds his three-person crew hanging out in tent outside the Welcome Center. His team is young—all below thirty: Brad, Cayley, and Rachel.
- They can't get any work done because the wi-fi signal is too weak. Great.
- Alan can't believe that they've been set up in a tent; it feels like a major slap in the face and he can't interpret what it might mean (he's an optimist, remember?).
- The crew has huge anxieties about the presentation, which won't work without proper connectivity.
- Alan promises to get to the bottom of it.