A Million Little Pieces Part 1, Chapter 6
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Part 1, Chapter 6
- James has a dream in which he's using drugs, and it's good and terrible at the same time.
- James wakes up and takes a shower. Afterward, he finds out that Larry is gone. He must have snuck out in the middle of the night.
- James goes to be Mr. Clean for the day, and Roy corners him in the toilets telling him that he's not cleaning them well enough.
- James feels trapped "like a rat in a cage" (1.6.41).
- "The Fury rises" (1.6.46), and James grabs Roy by his throat and slams him against the wall.
- Roy calls for help and blames the whole thing on James: "I just wanted to help and he attacked me" (1.6.70).
- James goes nuts, flipping beds and breaking drawers. The men in white show up and inject him with something and… that's it for this chapter.