Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Ben and Jonah get ready to go to court the next morning, having made it through the night unharmed. They don't think the mob will be so kind going forward, though.
- Abraham is set to testify today.
- When he takes the stand, he's calm, witty, and even funny at times. Abraham gets the jury listening to what happened that night and everything is going smoothly.
- Abraham testifies that the men on trial broke into his home with guns and grabbed his granddaughter, Moody.
- He was feeling sick, but he saw the whole thing from his living room.
More on Alex Cross's Trial