Advertisement - Guide continues below
- It dawns on Ben that this trial is impossible to win.
- He never thought it would be easy—he's been thinking it will be an up-hill climb since the night of the arrest at Abraham's house—but now something is different.
- For one thing, Maxwell faked a search warrant and the jury is buying it; for another, he makes every witness look stupid.
- Maxwell is very good at twisting people's words, and it's losing the case for their side.
- And then Jonah calls Moody to the stand.
More on Alex Cross's Trial