Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Back at L.J.'s, Ben and Jonah question Moody, asking her what she was thinking when she decided to lie on the witness stand.
- Moody points out that no one can accuse her of perjury without fessing up to their own lies; plus she wants to fight fire with fire.
- Ben still doesn't like it, but he admits that Moody helped their case.
- The mob shouts, "Free the Raiders!" outside again, and Moody turns to leave.
- She thanks Jonah for working on the case, and tells Ben that Abraham isn't doing so well.
- He kisses her on the cheek before she goes home.
More on Alex Cross's Trial