Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The next morning, Ben and Jonah head to the courthouse to find everyone there.
- The whole place is packed with people from Eudora and a bunch of reporters and tourists as well.
- Ben notices that his dad is commanding and in charge inside the courtroom; he throws people in jail for contempt when they yell stuff out, just to make a point.
- Jonah stands up and announces that Ben will deliver the closing statements.
- Judge Corbett doesn't like this, but then he realizes that he doesn't have a leg to stand on—since Ben is a lawyer, the judge has no choice but to let him proceed.
More on Alex Cross's Trial