Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Only nine men come to the Quarter that night.
- Ben thinks about the fact that the White Raiders are certain that no one will resist them, but he knows it's not going to be that simple tonight.
- He instructs Moody to stay there and protect Abraham, and though she's reluctant at first, she does what he wants.
- Doc Conover, Lymann Tripp, Jacob, and some of the men on trial show up ready to fight.
- There are gunshots and wounds everywhere that Ben looks.
- This time, the Quarter is fighting back, making sure the White Raiders don't kill more people and get away with it.
More on Alex Cross's Trial