Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Over at Maybelle's Inn, Maybelle offers Ben some food, but he doesn't feel like eating.
- It's just as well because there's not much grub anyway.
- Ben thinks about how barebones this place is—even a monk wouldn't feel at home in his hotel room. It's that narrow and unexciting.
- The only thing Maybelle's Inn is known for is random guests and prostitutes. Aside from that, it's as basic as they come.
- Ben goes to bed, but it's too hot to sleep.
More on Alex Cross's Trial