Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Jacob and Ben walk down Myrtle Street together, hungry for catfish. Along the way, they see some old friends, and Ben says hi.
- Before long, Jacob asks why Ben's back in town, so Ben explains that he's interviewing some judges. You know, his cover story.
- They reminisce about the past and agree that those were the good old days.
- Let's get one thing straight, though, Jacob says in a serious tone.
- Ben leans in, expecting his old pal to share some juicy gossip, but instead Jacob says that he was always the pretty one. They laugh and have a good time together. Such a jokester, this Jacob is.
More on Alex Cross's Trial