Alex Cross's Trial Chapter 32
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- When he gets to the Quarters, Ben notices people watch him a little closer.
- Everyone who passes is a little surprised to see a white guy down there, and most of them don't make eye contact with him.
- It dawns on Ben that things have gotten a lot worse since he was a kid; it was never like this before.
- Ben stops a man on the street and asks where Abraham's house is. He's informed it's the one that smells like onions.
- When Ben smells onions, he looks up and there is Abraham.
- The guy's a little older than Ben was expecting, but he knows exactly who Ben is.