Alex Cross's Trial Chapter 46
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Elizabeth has on a different bonnet than she did that morning, and Ben realizes how beautiful she is.
- Maybe it's nostalgia talking…or the fact that his wife just left him.
- Either way, he doesn't mind when she flirts with him a little.
- She apologizes for running off that morning, but Ben brushes it off with a joke.
- Elizabeth invites Ben over to dinner—she and Richard are having a party, and they want him to come.
- Ben says he'll be there, and then she leaves to pick up her daughter from piano lessons.