Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Back in Washington, D.C., Senator Morgan gets his pants in a bunch when he's told to wait for an elevator. Don't they know who he is?
- He can't see a reason that he'd be told to wait—ever. Well, unless the President needed the elevator, of course.
- At that very moment, President Roosevelt walks in and breezily says hi to Morgan.
- Roosevelt goes upstairs to a hotel room and is told "they" are coming up the service elevator.
- Roosevelt says that he can't imagine they'd be thrilled with that.
More on Alex Cross's Trial