Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Ben heads over to the hardware store to get a bike of his own.
- He's been borrowing the one at Maybelle's Inn, but he figures he should stop that now and get one for himself.
- He rides it into the Quarter, where he meets up with Abraham.
- The guy promises to show him some even scarier sights than he's seen already.
- First stop? A lynching tree where people have built seats so everyone can sit down and watch the lynching take place.
- Ben is disgusted, especially when he figures out that there's even a place to sell refreshments.
More on Alex Cross's Trial