Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Ben is drinking coffee when he hears the dogs barking.
- They've noticed someone is creeping around back there, and Ben looks out to find Elizabeth and L.J. Stringer.
- They've come to warn him that his life is in danger.
- People are watching him all the time—everyone knows exactly where he is and what he's doing, and it's only a matter of time before they try to kill Ben again.
- Ben appreciates them coming by, but he also resents how they talk about the people in the town.
- Elizabeth acts like everyone is considerate and kind, when actually they are part of the KKK.
- L.J. tells Ben that he's willing to help the guy out.
- Then the pair leave, but not before warning Ben to watch his back and trust no one.
More on Alex Cross's Trial