Alex Cross's Trial Chapter 90
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The first thing Phineas does is let some of the men go for "lack of evidence" (a.k.a. family connections).
- Ben isn't thrilled, but then again, he totally expected this to happen.
- At least three men are still in custody and going to be tried.
- Meanwhile, the crew down at the Eudora Gazette are running themselves mad printing the news—they're not used to there being so much to report.
- The trial is all anybody is talking about. It's the trial of the century.