Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Ben thinks back to going to his dad's courtroom as a kid.
- Sometimes his mom would take him there on jury selection day to show him what his dad did.
- Bonus? His dad would scare people silly.
- Today Ben will be watching again, but with a different perspective this time.
- When his dad enters the courtroom, Ben notices that he's using the gavel Ben sent him for his 60th birthday.
- That's weird—he never got a thank you card for it.
More on Alex Cross's Trial