All the Bright Places Chapter 11
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Violet is looking for Finch in the parking lot. He's having a hot James Dean moment lounging by his car.
- Finch tells her he needs to grab his bike at home. She'll follow his car on her own bike.
- The kids go inside to drop off Violet's stuff. Outside, on their bikes, Violet notices that Finch has a huge scar across his stomach. Hmm, interesting.
- Riding with Finch to Hoosier Hill, Violet feels normal for the first time in a long time.
- At Hoosier Hill, Finch talks to the locals in a fake Australian accent. Oh, Finch.
- Finch grabs Violet's hand to help her up the hill and she feels a little jolt. It's official folks: Our girl has a crush.
- She's pretty cranky about it, too. She snatches her hand back and tries to get to work on the project.
- Finch convinces her to be in the moment. The clasp hands again and jump off the hill (for fun, not to kill themselves).
- Finch asks Violet to take some notes for the project. She has had writer's block since her sister's death, but she jots down a few things anyway. Finch marks their next destinations on a map.
- Back at Finch's house, Violet sends him in to get her bag.
- Violet goes home for dinner. Her dad has cooked an elaborate supper.
- Her parents are very interested in this school project, and the boy who is her partner. They seem excited.
- Finch sends Violet a Facebook message. She ignores it, even though she wants to write back.