All the Bright Places Chapter 16
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- It's morning and Finch's at Violet's house again. He's eating breakfast with her parents.
- They set off for their wandering. Finch wants to drive, but Violet's resistant.
- Finch's pushy and finally Violet gets into the car. He drives really slowly.
- Violet tells Finch about the accident, and about Eleanor. She was Violet's best friend.
- They've reached their destination, a place called Bookmobile Park. Appropriately, it's filled with bookmobiles.
- They talk to the couple that runs the bookmobiles. Finch is really impressed. They buy some books and Finch leaves the owner extra money.
- Finch takes off running toward the car. Violet beats him to it.
- In the car, Finch tells Violet to take some notes.