Advertisement - Guide continues below
- It's 2:00 in the morning and Finch is throwing rocks at Violet's window again. She's still irritated about the whole detention thing.
- She goes outside. Finch wants to take her somewhere, and she reluctantly agrees.
- They're downtown. Finch is taking them to the bookstore where his mom works. He has the keys.
- They eat muffins and read Dr. Seuss books to each other. Seems like they're having a cute moment.
- They leave the bookstore and climb up into the water tower. They leave a Tupperware full of treasures and Finch shouts things off the ledge like a crazy person.
- Finch takes her home. He doesn't kiss Violet goodnight, even though she wishes he would.
More on All the Bright Places