All the Bright Places Chapter 28
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Finch and Violet are wandering again. This time they're visiting some guy who's built two roller coasters in his backyard.
- Finch rides the roller coaster first. He loves it, so he rides it like a million more times.
- Violet's turn. She's having a great time, too.
- As they leave, Violet wonders if it's their last wandering. Finch says no way. They get in the car to go home.
- Suddenly, Finch pulls over at an exit. He parks and then kisses Violet. She kisses him back.
- Now they're in the back seat stripping. Suddenly, Finch realizes that she's a virgin. He decides they should go home. For now.
- Back at home, Finch writes a journal entry and goes running. He seems really manic, but happy.