All the Bright Places Chapter 43
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Finch went by himself on that road trip. His destination was a landmark that's no longer there.
- He goes home and goes to sleep in his closet. He's really worried about the depression that's pressing down on him.
- The next day he checks his voicemail. The counselor left a message for his mom. Finch deletes it.
- After dinner, he takes a bunch of his mom's sleeping pills. After a while he tries to make himself throw up, but it doesn't really work.
- He runs to the hospital even though the pills are starting to kick in. He tells them about the pills.
- He blacks out at the hospital. When he wakes up, everything seems to be fine. He leaves and walks home.