Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Violet's on her way to wherever she thinks Finch is. An eerie sense of calm has come over her.
- She thinks he'll be at the place where they went swimming together, and she's right. Look, there's Finch's car.
- At the water, she sees his clothes stacked on the bank. Not a good sign.
- Violet dives in to search for Finch. After a while, she realizes he must be gone. She keeps looking.
- When she's too tired to look anymore, she crawls out and calls the sheriff's department.
- Now four men are diving to look for the body. Eventually they find it. Finch is really dead.
- Violet calls his mom. It's awful.
More on All the Bright Places