All the Bright Places Chapter 57
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Violet's wandering again. Next stop: an old drive-in movie theater. Violet walks around the old screen and sees graffiti that Finch wrote when he was alive. It says I was here.
- Violet adds her own graffiti to say that she was here, too. She takes a photo to remember the moment.
- Now Violet's visiting a monastery. She's there to look at the shrines, which are these little manmade caves.
- In one of them Violet finds the rock that she and Finch used to exchange. She takes it and leaves one of Eleanor's rings in its place.
- That night, Violet meets Brenda and Charlie and a few other friends at Purina Tower. It's like a little memorial service. They play music and remember Finch.
- Back at home, Violet consults her map. Just one more wandering to go.