Advertisement - Guide continues below
Homero: The Mask
- This one's from Doc's point of view.
- Doc's just examined a sixteen-year old who is pregnant.
- In the middle of the exam, Doc starts to think that the girl is Codi.
- We realize that Doc knew Codi was pregnant back when she was fifteen.
- Apparently, when women are pregnant, there's a band of deepened pigmentation on the skin across the bridge of their noses. Who knew?
- Pregnant Codi looks just like Doc's wife Alice when she was pregnant, and Doc freaks out.
- Even so, Doc has never told Codi that he knew.
- Doc is a bad communicator. Don't say you haven't been warned.
More on Animal Dreams