- Equality 7-2521 has finally discovered the first-person singular.
- At last, he tells us, he's found "the words," and "the answer," he was looking for. He, himself, is the meaning of things.
- Equality 7-2521 needs no reason or "warrant" to be. He is his own reason for being. His own will is the only thing he needs to obey.
- Equality 7-2521 has realized his own happiness is his highest end. He needs no higher end to justify it, because it's the purpose of his life. He does not need to justify his life by serving others.
- In fact, Equality 7-2521 doesn't owe anything to anyone. If he's going to love anyone else, that person has got to earn it.
- The word, "we," is a dangerous word, Equality 7-2521 says. Actually, it's the root of all evil. If it's made the most important word, that is. It allows the weak to steal from the strong.
- Equality 7-2521 proclaims that he is done with "we." It is a monster.
- Now, instead, he sees the face of god. God is "I."