Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. Chapter 22
By Judy Blume
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Day two of the grandparent visit and Margaret decides the best way to deal is to go to a movie with Janie.
- Margaret is feeling a little defiant and brave, and convinces Janie that they should buy boxes of sanitary napkins (a.k.a. pads) just to be ready.
- Janie isn't quite as calm as Margaret, but they manage to accomplish their task.
- Day three of the grandparent visit dawns with the grandparents Hutchins announcing that they are moving on.
- Margaret's dad is pretty thrilled, but all Margaret can think is that her trip to Florida was cancelled for no reason.
Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. Chapter 22 Study Group
Ask questions, get answers, and discuss with others.
Tired of ads?
Join today and never see them again.
More on Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. Navigation