Advertisement - Guide continues below
Day 4, continued
- Later that evening, Miss Charming bounces back and snags both hunks at the whist table, leaving Jane to embroider by herself.
- Sir John, drunk, won't stop talking to her about hunting. Maybe she can embroider him a muzzle.
- Sick of all the role-play, Jane goes for a walk and finds herself right at Martin's door.
- Not only is he studly and shirtless, he's watching TV. Jane sneaks in and watches basketball with him.
- Oh, and they make out.
- Jane sneaks back to the manor late at night. She feels like someone is watching her, but no one calls her out for being unescorted after dark.
More on Austenland