Big Little Lies Chapter 19
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Madeline, Ed, Jane, and Jane's parents are all going to Blue Blues for some coffee. (And chocolate cake—Madeline's PMS is hitting her pretty hard.)
- As they near the beachside café, Jane's mom wants to get a little alone time with Madeline. It's clear she wants to have a heart-to-heart chat.
- They send everyone else into the café to order.
- Jane's mom is worried about Jane. Jane seemed traumatized, says her mom: she's lost too much weight, she's silent and edgy, and she doesn't tell her mother anything.
- Jane's mom thinks back to when Jane was pregnant with Ziggy. Jane had just broken up with her long-term boyfriend, and then gotten pregnant having a one-night stand…
- And then she was never the same again.
- Don't worry, Madeline tells Jane's mom. Jane is in good hands now—Madeline will be watching out for her.