Big Little Lies Chapter 20
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- We're with Jane as she works. She's a freelance accountant, so she's at home.
- And she's preoccupied with thoughts of Ziggy at school. Is he making friends? Is he being ostracized?
- She thinks back to her own childhood, to a girl that reminds her of Madeline.
- It's nice that Madeline has sided with her against Renata, but she really doesn't want to be dragged into a big drama.
- Also: what was her mom talking to Madeline about? She's pretty sure it had something to do with her weight.
- Maybe, thinks Jane, she should post something on Facebook guaranteed to get a lot of likes.
- If she can't have a perfect life in reality, at least she can have one on Facebook.
- Her friend texts her—does she want to be set up on a blind date?
- Uncharacteristically, Jane agrees.