Big Little Lies Chapter 28
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Madeline is hurting.
- She's packing up Abigail's stuff, readying her for the big move to her father and Bonnie's house.
- Every time she thinks about it, really thinks about it, it feels like a punch to the abdomen.
- But she's outwardly chill.
- Abigail is even bringing along her new, four-poster bed that Ed put together.
- Originally, Abigail adored Ed. But now she acts like he's too authoritarian and strict.
- Nathan, Abigail's biological father, is more hang loose.
- Ed comes in and helps Madeline. He even insults Bonnie, which perks Madeline right up.
- Then he mentions interviewing a book club for the local paper. Madeline has a flash of inspiration: she'll start her own book club!