Big Little Lies Chapter 29
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Jane is giving Ziggy a bath, and he keeps talking about a family tree project.
- Good thing the project isn't due for a week. Jane has plenty of time to get back to her book, which has some racy scenes in it.
- The racy scenes make Jane flash back to an unpleasant encounter she had. It's hinted at that this unpleasant encounter was the moment of Ziggy's conception.
- Ziggy keeps talking about this family tree project. He says it's due tomorrow.
- But it isn't…or is it?
- Jane goes to check. Oops. The family tree is definitely, definitely due tomorrow.
- She texts Madeline, asking if Madeline has any cardboard. It's too late to go and buy any; all the shops are closed.
- Then, everything unravels. Ziggy doesn't want to get out of his bath and starts screaming.
- Jane screams back.
- Ziggy screams louder.
- Jane screams back, also louder. She's panicking and feels like a terrible mother.
- In the midst of all of this ruckus arrives Madeline, with a fresh sheet of cardboard.
- Madeline to the rescue!
- Jane bursts into tears.