Big Little Lies Chapter 30
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Madeline is actually really happy to come to the rescue, because she feels like her own home life is spiraling out of control.
- Nothing is wrong, per se, but she's really upset about Abigail moving in with her father and Bonnie.
- So it's nice to play the put-together hero.
- It's going to be easy enough to put together the family tree, but there's one small hitch: Ziggy wants to know the name of his dad.
- He starts getting worked up, and so does Jane.
- Luckily, Madeline is in put-together mode, and whisks Ziggy off for a bedtime story. The family tree is almost complete.
- When she comes back, Jane has finished gluing on the photos.
- She admits to Madeline that she does know Ziggy's dad's name.
- He's called Saxon Banks. And, she adds, he wasn't very nice.
- The way she says it makes it clear that that's an understatement.
- "What did that bastard do to you?" asks Madeline.