Big Little Lies Chapter 49
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Jane's back in Pirriwee, and she's going to the kindergarten to volunteer.
- But she walks right into a hornet's nest.
- Luckily, it's a figurative hornet's nest: a group of Blond Bobs that are gossiping about her.
- She digs her heels in, walks up to them and tells them what's on her mind. Ziggy does not hurt other children.
- Then, feeling confident instead of conflict-averse, she goes over to the kindergarten classroom.
- The teacher is relieved that she showed up, and tells Jane not to be swayed by the petition to have Ziggy expelled and the intimidation tactics of the other mothers.
- For the first time, Jane feels pretty sure she won't be intimidated.