Big Little Lies Chapter 61
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Jane drops Ziggy off at school, wondering what she's going to do.
- She wants to tell someone immediately that Ziggy is totally innocent; that it was Max all along.
- In fact, she thinks of Ziggy as something of a hero. The kid not only didn't bully Amabella, but protected Amabella's secret.
- On orientation day, he allowed himself to be pointed out as the bully because Amabella was scared that if she told on Max, Max would kill her.
- Jane wonders whether she should tell Miss Barnes, or maybe go straight to the principal?
- And how will Celeste react to the news?
- Mrs. Ponder directs Jane's attention to Ziggy.
- He's scratching his head fiercely.
- Mrs. Ponder calls him over and looks through his hair.
- Yup. The kid had lice.