Big Little Lies Chapter 80
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Celeste is watching TV with her boys.
- They were super-sad when she told them about Perry, but in that odd, five-year-old way. Celeste doesn't know if they understand the permanence of the situation.
- Suddenly, Bonnie shows up. She's brought her signature veggie lasagna.
- Bonnie tells Celeste that she's going to tell the police everything.
- And it's not just because she's worried about Ed or Jane ratting her out. She's sick of lying.
- Bonnie got really, really good at lying as she watched her mom get beaten, year after year, by her dad.
- She says that she's sick of it, and needs to confess.
- Bonnie also mentions that Celeste has probably gotten really good at lying, but she can stop now.