April 2, 1960
- Yeah, so about that whole "peaceful life" thing and "the worst being over"? Griffin let his guard down way too early.
- He's hung in effigy right in the middle of his hometown. He only hears about it because a journalist calls him to ask about it.
- Not a single person in his neighborhood says a thing about the effigy.
- Stuff is starting to get scary. Griffin's wife and kids leave the city and go hang out with some friends, but Griffin stays behind.
- Before his family even gets to leave, someone threatens him with castration. Whoa, guys. That's below the belt (badoom-ching!)
- Things are not going so well, to say the least.