Pressia (Looking Glass)
- Remember when Bradwell and Pressia had that moment in the fog? Well, we assume nothing happened because now they're in the airship.
- Oh, and Bradwell's sleeping. So he's still a bit angry.
- Pressia wakes him up, though, because she wants to talk game plan as well.
- They both go to the cockpit and consult El Capitan; they propose they land near Crazy John-John's amusement park so that they can find Hastings.
- El Capitan isn't really too fond of that plan, especially because he might not be able to land the airship too well. But it seems like they need Hastings so that Pressia can somehow get into the Dome.
- Which then sparks a debate about Partridge and whether he's doing the right thing or not.
- Bradwell is super-pessimistic, Pressia is super-optimistic, and El Capitan is flying the ship.
- Then Bradwell starts talking about his parents' deaths again, which is never a good sign.
- Bradwell's final decision is that the people inside the Dome can't be heroes, and Pressia wants to work with them. So they're at a standstill.
- The chapter ends with the airship flying over land.