- Enough of the mental hospital stuff: it's time for a date with Iralene.
- Iralene plays her part perfectly (as always). She's very flirtatious and looks beautiful. Partridge is a sadsack.
- They walk through a garden while cameras snap pictures of them. Iralene decides to sit on a swing so Partridge can push her.
- In the middle of their grand old time, Partridge decides to ask Beckley about the academy boys. He doesn't answer.
- Then Partridge demands he answer—uh oh, the date's being ruined.
- Beckley tells him about how the academy boys are outside of the Dome fighting wretches. Their coding has been rushed to make them into Special Forces soldiers.
- And you can guess how Partridge reacts. Not so well. This date is over.